1 United States of America
· Chaired a side event at United Nations Headquarters, Manhattan during the 12th Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals (2014)
· Attended as a delegate of “Women’s Major Groups” the 12th Session of Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals, UN Head Quarters, Manhattan (2014)
· Presented papers at Capitol Hill, Woodrow Wilson Center for International Scholars, Population Action International (Washington DC) (2014)
· Presented papers at University of Columbia, Rutgers New-Ark (New York) (2015)
2 United Kingdom
· Consultant for the University of Glasgow's School of Engineering and Sciences, funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK (2018) based in Glasgow from Jan-April 2018.
. Participated in a scoping trail on methodologies in mapping at University of Glasgow (2017)
. Presented a paper at Global Food Security Forum at University College London (2013)
· Participated in a proposal Development meeting at University College London (2013)
· Attended training on Public Participation and Stakeholder Dialogue, Kent (2008)
· Meeting in Copenhagen (UN City) organized by UNEP, CTCN and Denmark Technical University on Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (2015)
· Presented paper at UNESCO Experts forum on climate change education and participated in developing Southern African regional environmental education plans (2013)
5 South Africa
· Post Doctoral Research Fellowship at Rhodes University, Grahamstown between August 2016 to December 2017.
. Trained mid-career professionals on leadership and sustainable development through the LEAD Fellows programme. Trainings were held in Capet Town, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria.
· Completed PhD Environmental Science (2015) from North West University, Mafikeng, and Masters in Environmental Management (2009) from University of Free State, Bloemfontein.
· Attended and organized a number of trainings including LEAD Fellows International Session at Port Elizabeth, Population Environment Development Nexus trainings at Pretoria and Capetown, African Technology Policy Studies Network in Johannesburg (2010-2014)
. Presented scientific papers at Southern Africa Geographers Conference, African Population Policy Conference, SAEON, North West University, University of Free State.
· Worked as engineer for rural water supply and sanitation project covering 126 villages in highlands of Lesotho(2001-2003)
· Undertook research on water pollution which produced a number of publications and influenced policy(2003-2005)
· Worked as Lecturer in Civil Engr and set up the Water and Environmental Engr department in a tertiary educational institution(2003-2009)
· Presented paper at conferences including ATPS, Oxford-Newater forum, National University of Lesotho
· Wrote a winning proposal for civil society to receive training in climate change through CTCN (Climate Technology Center and Network) 2017
. Member of National Commitees including Steering Committee on Third National Communication on Climate Change, National Committee on Climate Change (2015-2016)
· Consultant for Technology Needs Assessment for climate change adaptation(2015-2016) supporting Ministry of Tourism and Environmental Affairs.
· Participated as adaptation advisor on Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (2015-2016)
· Presented paper in WATERNET conference in Maputo (2007)
· Presented paper in WATERNET conference in Lusaka (2006)
· Presented paper in WATERNET conference in Entebbe (2005)
· Started a non-profit organization "Abundance" which works in Mbando village, Machinga since 2016.
. Abundance has undertaken projects in Malawi with the University of Glasgow.
. Part of team that developed the National Climate Change Policy for Malawi, Rio +20 Stocktaking Report, State of Environment Report, Decentralised Environment Management Guidelines
· Worked to promote Ecosystems Approach to Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation in the Scottish Government Climate Justice funded WATERS Project. Had opportunity to brief Scottish Minister for International Development, Hon. Humza Yusuf, international VSO Volunteers, local partners and staff on LEAD SEA Project sites
· Worked in two projects on Climate Change Adaptation, integrated development and ecosystems management work (2010-2014) covering seven districts
· Was part of team that trained Members of Parliament, Mid-Career Professionals, Communities
· Undertook research work including PhD study (2012-2015)
· Presented papers at conferences including WATERNET, LEAD, EEASA
· Organized country level meetings for practitioners, Government officials, Development partners meetings, journalists and other stakeholders
· Organized Continent level meeting for LEAD Fellows (2012)
· Attended training by UNEP DTU on Multi Criteria Analysis for Technology Needs Assessment (2015)
· Facilitated a workshop on Mara River Basin management (2007)
· Facilitated workshops for UNEP at UNEP Regional Center in Nairobi and ATPS
· Visited a Population Health Environment project site in Wolkite
· Attended International Conferences including International Conference on Family Planning and ATPS
· Facilitated ATPS Africa conference in Accra (2009)
· Facilitated ATPS Africa conference in Abuja (2008)
· Facilitated ATPS Africa conference in Cairo (2010)
· Presented a paper on my book "Reducing Poverty Through Non-Timber Forest Products: Personal Stories" at Sree Krishna Engineering College for their annual symposium (2017)
. Non-profit work for Manifest Humanity helping with girls education in an orphan/destitute care center in Nagercoil (2015/2016)
· Personality development training provided to 250 Kerala Student Police Cadets (2015)
· Worked for construction coordination of a super speciality hospital with 800 beds- Amrita Hospital, Kochi.