1. “Creating linkages between reproductive health, population, gender and climate change; case study of Lake Chilwa Basin, Southern Malawi”, implemented by LEAD Southern and Eastern Africa, funded by Population Action International, USA. 2012.
2. Interview about role of LEAD in Rural Energy Kiosk Project, funded by Scottish Government, implemented by Renew N Able Malawi. 2013.
Pullanikkatil, D. and Shackleton, C. 2018. Reducing Poverty using Non-Timber Forest Products; Personal Stories. Springer Nature.
Chiotha, S., Pullanikkatil, D., Chipeta, C., Mvula, P., Phalira, W., Mphepo, G., Mkanthama, C.(2013). Malawi’s Progress towards Achieving Sustainable Development Goals 20 Years Since the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio Stocktaking Report on Rio+20, LEADSEA Publications, Zomba.
Pullanikkatil D., Kaneka B., Phalira W., Mkanthama C., Chiotha S. (2013). Linkages between Population, Reproductive Health, Gender and Climate Change Adaptation in Malawi, LEADSEA Publications, Zomba, Malawi.
Pullanikkatil, D. and Chilambo, M. (2011) ‘Bird Activity Book: For Wildlife Clubs of Malawi’, Wildlife and Environmental Society of Malawi, Zomba.
Pullanikkatil,D. (2008) ‘Land use mapping and transboundary water quality assessment of Caledon river’. University of Free State, Bloemfontein, South Africa.
Mphepo G., Pullanikkatil D., Chiotha S., Kishindo P.,Phalira W. (2011). Training of Honourable Members of Parliament in Malawi on Climate Change Adaptation and Advocacy, LEADSEA Publications, Zomba, Malawi.Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any queries
Online articles/ Blog Pieces
1. "North-South research partnerships must break old patterns for real change". 2018. The Conversation.
2. "Beating poverty needs partnerships and collaboration, not just money". 2018. The Conversation.
3. "Ten life lessons from doing a PhD at "PhD Talk"
4. Telling stories about community development: why Abundance takes an integrated approach
5. “Great Lakes of Africa; from Problems to Solutions”, Rozenberg Quarterly. 2017.
6. “Ubuntu and Natural Resources Management; some reflections”, Rozenberg Quarterly. 2017.
7. “Deepa Pullanikkatil: Climate Adaptation Efforts Reveal Health-Environment Links in Malawi”, News Security Beat, Woodrow Wilson Center, Washington DC. 2014.
8. “Why is sustainable management of oceans, forests and biodiversity a population issue?” On the Population Action International Website. 2014.
9. “From Victoria to Chilwa: Integrated Development in Two African Lake Basins”, Woodrow Wilson Center, Washington DC. 2014.
10. “PAI partners talk on sustainable development”. 2014.
11. “What leadership is necessary for the water sector to develop sustainably?” 2014.